1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

[Replay} Make 2016 Your Best Year Yet!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Jan 16, 2016.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

In case you missed today's workshop, "Make 2016 Your Best Year Yet!" please click here to listen.

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for taking the time to record this Fred, I had hoped to attend, but had a slight mix up with times. Best

3. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Fred

These 5 steps where empowering it really sets your mind to other focuses beyond your pain....it really brings out the honesty in one self it makes you take a hard look at yourself and all the excuses you come up with not healing

4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Boston, are you working for Fred now? Lol. I need to revisit his book, it's been awhile.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  5. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

this was a great exercise. we really do need something to focus on beyond our own self.
    The 12 steps that someone mentioned included handing yourself over to a higher power...personally Im in the process of really communicating all that has happened to me and my though processes to my family who have had to put up with a lot of my shit.
    Part of this involves trying to get my siblings to stop shouting at me cause I experience jolts of anxiety if this happens and to get them to understand Sarnos process

6. FredAmir

I second the posts about focusing beyond the pain.

Subconscious wants to keep us busy with pain and problems. By consciously creating a clear exciting vision for your future and make that your focus, you are taking a powerful step to take charge of your life and your health. This is one effective and easy way to stay pain-free.

7. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Love your energy Fred .....your concept is simplistic and fun to do.

I picture myself as a baseball bat hitting tms out of the park . This was a excellent. excersise

8. FredAmir

Wow! A baseball bat. Well, that's a first. Keep at it. You are on the right track.