1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Request for claire weekes's book

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by aTIFGHR, May 28, 2014.

1. aTIFGHR

aTIFGHR New Member

In the country i live in, amazon.com and other websites doesn't really work because of different payment systems and few other reasons.
    Is it possible for anyone to post a book of two by claire weekes, or send it to me? At the stage i am right now, and after hearing few audio clips of her, i feel she might be my last step towards healing from back pain, neck and foot pain. It would mean a lot to have a book of her's.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I wish I could send my book but I loaned it to someone.

I hope someone else can help you with a copy.

Have you seen her videos on YouTube for free?

3. aTIFGHR

aTIFGHR New Member

Yes, i had seen the videos and audio clips too. And that is exactly why i want the book. It resonated so much with each and every feeling and thought of mine.