1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Research paper writing spam

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, folks. I just wanted to thank @Ftaghn!, who reported a spammy post by a Ukrainian group who are trying to advertise a term paper writing service.

These slimeballs cheat hardworking students out of good grades by selling fake termpapers to lazy students. They are trying to advertise on our site by making fake posts that include links to their site.

If you see a suspicious post with a link with the word "research" or "paper" in it, please don't click on the link. They track where the clicked links come from and we don't want them to think that they are getting clicks from our site. Just click the Report link near the post. I'll investigate and take care of it. If you are experienced and computer-savvy, it's really easy to figure out who the spammers are.

Thanks!

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

I only administer a small site, without a forum!, and I am always amazed about how many low lives try to abuse it for spreading their own garbage.

In case of any doubt, don't click and report it!! Trust your gut feeling, it is often right...

Thanks Forest for administering this forum, it probably needs a lot of work in the background that we are not aware of. tiphata

Forest likes this.