1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Rsi update

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by michaelg21, Sep 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. michaelg21

michaelg21 Peer Supporter

Hey guys,

figured since I’d posted before about my wrist/hand/forearm pain, that I’d come back an update on my TMS journey.

So for what must have been around 4 months, I had pretty much constant RSI pain. One weekend, I literally just decided I’d had enough, the pain didn’t make enough sense and it had to be TMS and I stopped caring about it. And that was that. It’s been about 3-4 weeks and I haven’t had even a twinge of pain in either hand, wrist or forearm.

I’m now dealing with neck and back pain (symptom imperative I guess you might call it). For the first couple days I was freaking out pretty bad, but I’m now dealing with it much better and not so sore today. I imagine I’ll deal with this for a short while before it fades and perhaps something else takes it’s place. I definitely don’t think it’s anything serious either way.

TG957 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations! Well done!