1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Scared for MS, or is it TMS .. ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by harold155, Mar 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. harold155

harold155 Newcomer

Hey guys, I'm new on this forum. My name is Harold and I'm a 23-year-old guy.
    For the past 2 years, I've been feeling so bad that my life has completely stagnated. No studies anymore, no work, just one walk around the park a day and that's it.

I've been to the hospital for what feels like a thousand times but I've never had a diagnosis apart from lactose intolerance and sensitive lungs (I also used to smoke).

Anyway, here I am, still the same. I've been to a neurologist once and she told me I'm fine after 1 physical examination. I'm really scared for MS as a lot of my symptoms seem MS-related, like muscle spasms/fasciculations, internal tremor, worsened sight, needles and pins sensation on my back and the back of my head when I go past my exertion limit or when I'm hot (like in a hot shower), often numb limbs, my left leg which is way weaker than my right leg and hurts a lot (while walking and while resting), and of course fatigue.

I've never had an MRI or lumbal punction and still every day I'm scared of MS. I also have some other non MS-related symptoms but I won't name them all, because it would be too much to read. I have now started a program with a psychologist that believes in TMS and we're going down that route, but I still fear MS.

Most symptoms I can "think away", but symptoms like pins and needles when I have a really hot shower, I can't really relate to TMS..

What do you guys think/recommend? Thanks in advance <3

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Have you ever asked to get checked for MS diagnosis?

3. jaumeb

jaumeb Peer Supporter

Have you read Sarno's books? I think it's important to read the books. My life changed after reading them... I'm not saying I'm cured... but those books were really helpful...

4. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Listen, I had pins and needles not just after a hot shower, I had them every minute and second of my existence, day, night, shower, no shower! It is called neuropathy. I healed using TMS method. You can continue scaring yourself and go down your rabbit hole, or you can just compose yourself and do what you need to do. Here is my story, if I did it, you can do it, too: https://www.amazon.com/Defying-Verdict-Defeated-Chronic-Pain-ebook/dp/B0834Q46SM