1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Thank you all

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Pingman, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Pingman

Pingman Well known member

Just wanted to hop on here and post a big thanks to those who helped me get better from this last TMS episode. Been off here for a few months as I just enjoy life again. This last episode was really dark. I hadn't had one for years but with Covid and some real health issues my brain was unable to make sense that my back pain was being caused by my mind. After applying the TMS principles I am for the most part 100% pain free most days now. I still have flair ups but I don't really worry about them now.

Bunch of really great advice from so many but I must mention miffybunny specifically. She stuck with me and helped me so much on the side.

So thankful to be back in the swings of things and enjoying and living life again. Seemed so far away from getting here back in March when I was at my lowest.

2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Pingman,

Your post totally made my day!! So glad to hear you are back in the game of life and know that you deserve it!! :)

TG957 likes this.
  3. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Congrats, Pingman! Enjoy your life cuz you deserve it.

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you for the wonderful report Pingman ! So glad you got through this, using the same beautiful approach.

I bet this makes you so much stronger when something TMSish comes up again!!

Andy

5. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations!!!!! Thank you for letting us know!

6. fewjoram

fewjoram Peer Supporter

Glad to know. God speed!