1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 32 The last mistake i made

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Bluemoon, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Bluemoon

Bluemoon New Member

Hello everyone,

so the last mistake i made was 13 days ago. I am addicted to playing online videogames on PC because it distracts me from what happens around me and brings a bit of joy in my life.

I spent a whole bunch of money on it just to progress further and at the time i cashed the money in and i spent it ingame, it was a feeling of joy.
    On the next day tho i regretted it instantly and it felt like it was a desperation move and i felt sad.

The next thing is if i spent that much money on it, i want to play it like 24/7 because i spent that much amount on it, so it doesn´t felt like i made a mistake. Does that sound weird ?

2. PsychePsyche

PsychePsyche New Member

Everything that is too much is dangerous.

3. Zuz

Zuz Peer Supporter

I am a very beginner but I am just feeling that it’s the way you treat yourself in that situation that is most important not if you play or not?
    Maybe you can help yourself in being a very good friend to yourself and be nice to you, understanding you need a distraction/ time off, allowing you it, not criticizing yourself for the money, enjoy your time off and appreciate when you come back a bit rested?
    Good luck ++