1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Two Free Books

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Celayne, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

Each one of us has books, resources, ideas that work for us and others that, while equally valid, just don't 'click'. I have two TMS-related books on my shelves that I haven't read. They don't really speak to me, so I am willing to pass them on to whomever is interested. I periodically cull my shelves to donate to my local library and/or humane society for their fundraising sales, but I wanted to give my fellow TMSers the chance at these.

1) Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain: A Nine-Step Recovery Plan by Fred Amir

2) Unlearn Your Pain: A 28-Day Process to Reprogram Your Brain by Howard Schubiner This is a workbook.

Terms & Conditions:

I will send the book(s) you request to the first person who sends me their name and mailing address. You can use the private messaging function on this site rather than posting in a public message.

I will send your book(s) via Media Mail within a day or two.

If you feel the urge to pay for the books, please make a donation to the charity of your choice.

To your health and happiness,

Cricket

HattieNC, Ellen and Saffron like this.
  2. Saffron

Saffron Peer Supporter

Hi. What a kind offer.
    hi what a kind offer. I’ve been trying to get a hold of unlearn your pain. I am in England. Would I be able to have this please. I borrowed it from a neighbour. But she took it back. And it’s impossible to get here. Thank you.
    Pen

HattieNC likes this.
  3. Celayne

Sure, Saffron! It's yours.

HattieNC likes this.
  4. Saffron

Saffron Peer Supporter

Thank you so much. What do I need to do. I’m in bed. It’s roasting hot here and 11 pm. Please just let me know. I’m so thrilled. So very kind of you.

5. Saffron

Saffron Peer Supporter

Meant to say. Sleepy. May I get back to to with what you need tomorrow please. X

6. Celayne

Sweet dreams! I just need your mailing address at your leisure.

HattieNC likes this.