1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

what about the time change?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Lizzy, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Has anyone wondered about the time change and how it may be a stress this past week? Stats show accidents spike. What about symptoms?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I didn't think it would have any bad effect on me, and it didn't.
    Even my dog got through the time change fine. She slept through it.

3. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Hi Walt, I'm glad it didn't bother you and Annie! ( we are a lab family too!)

I don't think the time change bothered me, but I wondered if anyone was seeing any connections. From the lack of responce I would guess it hasn't bothered others either.

4. Peggy

Peggy Well known member

I don't have to go through time change, but the full moon definitely causes changes. When strange things happen to people that don't usually happen, I always check the calendar. I think winter in general creates certain problems, the body seems to know it is a time for going inward and symptoms seem to appear, and in summer they seem to fade a we get on with our busy lives.

Lizzy likes this.