1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

what if i feel my emotions?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bernard, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Bernard

Bernard Peer Supporter

Over the 17 years I have been in pain (back)...i have become more and more angry
    more and more enraged
    more and more anxious
    Actually other than these broad categories I do struggle to describe my emotions - a fuzzy and uncomfortable mix of all the above

I have read a lot about unconscious emotional currents but would be really interested to hear people experience of those that surface and whether the triggers and tensions that lie in my unconscious are still likely to be a root cause

Many thanks

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

YES-YES AND YES
    get all of these surpressions relaxed-calm and at ease through awareness-acceptance and re-leasing
    also you have to do the 12 re-minders everyday with affirmations.
    ive had the rage-the repressions-the surpressions-
    i thought that was the way life was-but it isnt and we can step over to the healing side
    also you dont have to know the name of your emotions to stop the effects they are doing to you-
    read sarnos book and apply it-read steve ozanichs book too -if you need any further explanation-
    just ask away-ill get to ya and others will too-were a healing site-were here for ya man-dont give in any longer-grab ahold of the grand life
    oh and if ya feel your emotions then all the better cause as you apply the healing method of
    tms healing -you will feel the emotions subside or the feeling of the emotion you talk about

3. Bernard

Bernard Peer Supporter

thank you eric for those kind words
    I am reading steven o at the moment and it'd an inspiring book
    this site is an amazing thing
    thanks for the support

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

thank you bernard-if any questions arise feel free to ask-were glad to have you here
    you do your homework,were here ,dont forget that...and thank you my friend
    god bless