1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

What to do with lists...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Buckyblue, May 13, 2021.

1. Buckyblue

Buckyblue New Member

So, I am creating my lists and journaling about them, and I have had some pretty strong emotions come up when journaling....but what do I do with it? Do I need to reprocess those items? If we are talking about a tank of rage, anger, sadness that has built up in the unconscious, does it need to be emptied? If so, how? If not, is just the acknowledgment of those emotions enough to start reprogramming your brain away from creating physical manifestations?

thanks for all input.

2. Buckyblue

Buckyblue New Member

Is identification enough? How to process anger, stress going forward without it finding its way into the subconscious?

3. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Sometimes just identifying them is enough to make them go away, as Dr. Sarno noticed with many of his patients.

Other times you may need to deal with it internally and externally.

If it’s internal like past trauma or mental habits like worrying or pessimism, you need to work on those.

If it’s external like a relationship or work issue, you need to work on those.

Writing them down is a starting point to direct your next step.

Baseball65 likes this.