1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

word picture for my TMS cure

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Lizzy, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

I stand in a room with a blank wall in front of me. I read in a book that if I believe the wall to the side needs washed a door will appear in the wall in front of me. I start reading the wiki and a lot of people say it worked for them. They say use this or that tool and this or that cleanser, but don't scrub to hard. They comment that things became clearer. So , I carefully scrub. Then a doorframe appears. Then a door knob. Then the door becomes glass and the mountians in my avatar appear. Its pretty amazing!

Happy healing!

Boston Redsox likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Lizzy,
    Yes, it is pretty amazing! I am happy for you. Thank you for the word picture.
    Andy B.