Recent content by Sadiegirl

  1. S

    I'm new here...I'm a health coach who has suffered decades of chronic pain!

    Thank you, these replies are helpful! There are other reasons why I prefer to eat and live in a healthy way and I am very happy with my path, but it has certainly been frustrating to have not yet found my whole way out of the recurring pain. The shift I believe I still need to make is around how...
  2. S

    I'm new here...I'm a health coach who has suffered decades of chronic pain!

    Just introducing myself here. I am 58 and basically very healthy, yet I have a long 30-year history of different sorts of chronic pain (back, neck, shoulderblade and now hips and legs) and 'TMS equivalents' such as TMJ, insomnia, IBS, depression, anxiety. With lots of hard work and lifestyle...
  3. S

    FREEDOM! How I recovered from years of chronic pain and anxiety

    SO SO SO helpful! Thank you!! I am relatively new to TMS acceptance, and struggle still with doubts and anxiety of the sort you describe so accurately. I feel less alone reading this, as it describes me to a "T' and I am as yet still afraid of the pain from vigorous exercise....
Back
Top