1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Widespread pain folks, foot, ENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by DrEpicBossManGuyPhD, Apr 17, 2024.

1. DrEpicBossManGuyPhD

DrEpicBossManGuyPhD New Member

Hi there, anyone currently on the forum with widespread pain? In particular foot pain and ear pain are my biggest issues.

I've had pain for many years now, though in my feet "only" 5 years and my ears even less. How are you getting your feet graded exposure and yet moving and leaving the house at least a bit?

My answer: Driving to the park to walk on soft grass. Looking into trying swimming again, but will likely face issues with other body parts like my scalp and pelvic floor.

How do you sleep on your side given the ear pain?

My answer: S My ear pain is triggered by acid reflux because of benzos and other muscle relaxant meds (am tapering off). I use a softer but supportive latex or memory foam type of pillow (can link if you ask), and most importantly acid suppressing meds. Ideally famotidine but happen to be on a PPI instead right now.

I share more about myself here: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/first-time-caller-tools-and-strategy.28023/ (First-Time Caller: Tools and Strategy)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Tmswarrior32

Tmswarrior32 New Member

Look into Dan buglio I highly recommend. My issue currently is noisy cracks joints I haven’t let go of the fear. I think I will join dans group for a month. I also like Nicole sachs journal speak it’s free

Ellen likes this.
  3. DrEpicBossManGuyPhD

DrEpicBossManGuyPhD New Member

Noisy joint cracks shouldn't be an issue in and of themselves. You're saying they're bothering you? Many of mine have cracked on and off since I was in my twenties and I was never worried! I've also read one need not worry much about them.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  4. Tmswarrior32

Tmswarrior32 New Member

The reason it bothers me is because I never had that until the Lao. Started and it’s like it started overnight. I’ve been able to get rid of most of my pain but the noisy joints are there. If it was sometimes it would be ok but it’s constantly when I move especially my wrists which I never had issues with

5. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Hi I just saw your messge in the forum as I was searching others with widespread pain. I unfortunately have and working my way through much about the same as you from reading your background story.
    I would like to say I understand where you are coming from when symptoms seems to be jumping around. I have high hopes for mind body work and I know that I will get through this and come out the other side. I am also sure you will too.
    Thought to post this to let you know you are not alone.