Recent content by Jdev11

  1. J

    Day 10 Bit of a slump

    I decided to post on this day as the letter and questions to ponder resonated with a lot of my current issues. I definitely believe in TMS and I know I healed in the past from getting that "ah hah!" moment, but some reason I can't get that strong feeling again. I feel like I improved so much...
  2. J

    Day 1 my journey begins

    Hey there! I had a lot of these symptoms when I struggled with my major pains all of last year. I could barely shower without my legs giving out, couldn't walk for more than 5 minutes, couldn't run at all, and I used to sleep by using icy hot cream and Tylenol pm. It was awful and it only got...
  3. J

    Day 3 Doing an activity I haven't done in awhile

    Hey Team, I suffered from severe pain all of last year and was diagnosed with everything you can think of: chronic tendonitis, RSI, contusions in my knees, bursitis, and of course fibromyaglia. I even had sciatica, vertigo, ringing in my ear, blurred vision(to the point where i couldn't read...
  4. J

    Fibromyalgia diagnosis

    Hey, I wanted to drop in to let you know that you're going to be just fine! So many people have recovered from fibro including myself! I was diagnosed last year and after reading Dr Sarno's book and speaking with a TMS specialist, I healed within a few weeks. I'm back on doing the SEP program...
Back
Top