1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
Zoltan
Last Activity:
Nov 6, 2019
Fired due to tms

Share This Page

Zoltan

New Member, Male, from London UK

Acceptance and non judgement, positive thinking and regular walks helped. On 10 April 2017 I was able to I return to work. Aug 15, 2017

Zoltan was last seen:
Nov 6, 2019
  • My Story

I have been having a back pain since September 2016. It was a gradual onset. I could keep working until it become unbearable. The pain shoots down the left leg. I read the book healing back pain, and I believed straight away I have TMS, as yearly recurring back pain, over 20 years of migraine about every 2-3 weeks for 3 days, years of frequent urination without explanation from urologist, were all clues, and my personality is terrible I cannot take criticism but I criticise everything, but still a goodist, and hard on myself, feelings of inferiority, bad childhood with a father who never talked to me but always drunk, and a sick mother, all the package.

I started to move, even travelled and improved so much that I could return to work after 2 weeks. When the time came for my MRI scan I was quiet well, but I wanted to prove my case that I have TMS even if the scan will show something else so I went to the MRI scan. (which was scheduled 4 weeks after my visit to the GP in London, UK). After the scan, the following day I had a worsening of pain so much that I struggled to go to work, very much. And after a week of no improvement I went off work for 2 weeks again. I was then returned to work even if I was in nearly as much pain as before but slowly improving. Since it was a new job, I was fired and even as I was OK with that looking at the bright side, after 3 days of this happening I had another worsening of symptoms, by this time I had the DVD and thought it would make a good impression on my unconscious I watch it regularly. During all this time I did my daily task of journaling and reading my journal and book.

I have no diagnoses from my GP as there is no result from the MRI yet, after 1 months of taking it.

This time the pain is so bad that I am bedridden, If I stand up for 30 seconds the pain is so bad I go back to bed and whine like a little doggie whose tail was stepped on. The codein and paracetamol mix over the counter tablet reduces but does not stop the pain, I try to avoid it. The pain is reduced a little when I am in bed but it is substantial, needs a lot of time to calm and even if it manages to calm when the evening comes it comes back.
    1. Zoltan
      Zoltan
      Acceptance and non judgement, positive thinking and regular walks helped. On 10 April 2017 I was able to I return to work.
      1. MicheleRenee likes this.
    2. Zoltan
      Zoltan
      After 4 months I am worse than ever, in bed with tremendous pain, standing up would start a seemingly never-ending torture.
  • My Story

Fired due to tms
    Diagnoses:
    no official diagnosis, no results from mri yet.
    I have been having a back pain since September 2016. It was a gradual onset. I could keep working until it become unbearable. The pain shoots down the left leg. I read the book healing back pain, and I believed straight away I have TMS, as yearly recurring back pain, over 20 years of migraine about every 2-3 weeks for 3 days, years of frequent urination without explanation from urologist, were all clues, and my personality is terrible I cannot take criticism but I criticise everything, but still a goodist, and hard on myself, feelings of inferiority, bad childhood with a father who never talked to me but always drunk, and a sick mother, all the package.

I started to move, even travelled and improved so much that I could return to work after 2 weeks. When the time came for my MRI scan I was quiet well, but I wanted to prove my case that I have TMS even if the scan will show something else so I went to the MRI scan. (which was scheduled 4 weeks after my visit to the GP in London, UK). After the scan, the following day I had a worsening of pain so much that I struggled to go to work, very much. And after a week of no improvement I went off work for 2 weeks again. I was then returned to work even if I was in nearly as much pain as before but slowly improving. Since it was a new job, I was fired and even as I was OK with that looking at the bright side, after 3 days of this happening I had another worsening of symptoms, by this time I had the DVD and thought it would make a good impression on my unconscious I watch it regularly. During all this time I did my daily task of journaling and reading my journal and book.

I have no diagnoses from my GP as there is no result from the MRI yet, after 1 months of taking it.

This time the pain is so bad that I am bedridden, If I stand up for 30 seconds the pain is so bad I go back to bed and whine like a little doggie whose tail was stepped on. The codein and paracetamol mix over the counter tablet reduces but does not stop the pain, I try to avoid it. The pain is reduced a little when I am in bed but it is substantial, needs a lot of time to calm and even if it manages to calm when the evening comes it comes back.