1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Alex Bloom LCSW
Last Activity:
May 8, 2018
Home Page:
TMS Therapist

Share This Page

Alex Bloom LCSW

TMS Therapist, Male, from Los Angeles

Alex Bloom LCSW was last seen:
May 8, 2018
  • My Story

Acutely recognizing the connection between mind, body and emotions, I strive to empower my patients so that they can understand and ultimately overcome the underlying causes of their physical distress. My approach to therapy uses a variety of techniques, with focus on a psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral model. I practice psychotherapy in Los Angeles and via Skype at the painpsychologycenter.com
    1. PatrickG
      PatrickG
      Alex, please help me. I am in excruiating pain. My email is patrick.gutierrez@gmail.com, phone is 203-545-4036. Please help me.
      1. Forest
        Forest
        Hi Patrick, if you would like to schedule an appointment with Alex, you can find his contact information by Googling "Alex Bloom MSW." That would be the best way to reach him.
        Feb 10, 2015
    2. Eric "Herbie" Watson
      Eric "Herbie" Watson
      Hey Alex Thanks for the advice you have been giving on the board. You really know the truth.
      Bless You
  • My Story

Home Page:
    http://painpsychologycenter.com/
    TMS Therapist
    Acutely recognizing the connection between mind, body and emotions, I strive to empower my patients so that they can understand and ultimately overcome the underlying causes of their physical distress. My approach to therapy uses a variety of techniques, with focus on a psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral model. I practice psychotherapy in Los Angeles and via Skype at the painpsychologycenter.com