1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A discussion on spirituality

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by briankevin, May 11, 2024.

1. briankevin

briankevin Spammer

I would like to start a discussion. Or rather, a collective sharing of experiences that has led you as an individual to your particular spiritual beliefs. I feel that there are no right or wrong replies here as, in my opinion in regards to spirituality (or lack thereof), we are all akin to people who have been blind their entire lives trying to make sense of an elephant based on which part they're touching. I know that doesn't make much sense at face value, so allow me to provide an example:

One blind person touches the tail of an elephant, believing it to be a rope. Another touches the belly and thinks it's a wall, and so on. I think that the "true" nature of the world we live in is incomprehensible to our minds, but that doesn't stop me from trying to grasp the truth of things regardless.

I will start with my own experience in the next comment!

TG957 likes this.
  2. briankevin

briankevin Spammer

thanks in advance for all your suggestion

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2024
  3. Booble

Booble Beloved Grand Eagle

I don't have any spiritual beliefs. Good luck with your quest. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2024