1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A really precious tip to anyone trying to overcome their TMS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by NastyPaz, Jul 17, 2024.

1. NastyPaz

NastyPaz New Member

Okay, so most of us know that TMS is mostly kept alive due to fear and these are affirmations to let go of that fear. It is not especially made for TMS, but it targets all physical symptoms that you can feel/have so you can easily apply it to any TMS symptom.

#tip
    Affirmations should be felt, not just chanted like a mantra. When you say an affirmation out loud or in your head, you should really feel the affirmation, feel it like it's already true - not something you wish for

(1 hour version - same as 15 minute just looped several time)
    This one is usually good listening to when your falling asleep, going for a walk, cleaning your home etc

(15 minute version)
    When you want to do a session in the morning/night

I am not connected to this channel in any way, and i have scouted youtube for something similar and this is by far the best one i have came across. The reason i think this one is so good is because this person used to suffer from many Anxiety symptoms which he kept alive due to fear, and he free'd himself of it all and then created these affirmations, that's why i think this is one of the best one out there

Good luck!

JanAtheCPA and Diana-M like this.
  2. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

I tried it! It’s great! Thanks For sharing. I’m going to do it for 21 days like he says.

JanAtheCPA and NastyPaz like this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Good detective work, @NP - thanks for taking the time to do this!

NastyPaz likes this.