1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Can you have multiple TMS issues at one time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by hamstermad101, Aug 30, 2022.

1. hamstermad101

hamstermad101 New Member

Can multiple TMS-related issues occur at one time? As I seem to have a few which are included on the list.

2. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

oh yeah~ sometimes i have one singular one. but often i’ve got two or three things going on in unison. it’s nuts. but that also is a signal that your nervous system is out of wack and needs some more rest and restore.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Absolutely yes. If you look at success stories, many people healed from multiple symptoms at once. Sometimes symptoms are very different, from digestive problems to neuropathy in various parts of the body.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Indeed, the Success Stories Subforum is THE best place to learn about the infinite variations in both TMS symptoms and the ways that people recover. Also, I think I recall that the SEP (the free Structured Educational Program on the main wiki) even has an early writing exercise which has you list all the physical, neurological, mental, and emotional symptoms that you suffer or have suffered from at various times in your life. For many of us, it's a shockingly long list.

Edit: my profile story contains a list of all the symptoms I had when I started this work in 2011.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  5. Booble

Booble Beloved Grand Eagle

Gee, how nice it would be to only have one thing at a time. ;)