1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

CFS journey

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Jettie1989, Aug 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Jettie1989

Jettie1989 Peer Supporter

Hey all,

I wanted to make my first post on this forum regarding my CFS, which is also a big success story I think.

A few weeks ago I talked to some of you in the drop in chat on Saturday, and it was so reassuring that I was convinced my cfs was tms. I started acting on it by doing more (this bold approach works best for me) and guess what. Few weeks later, the last two days I visited four (FOUR!) friends! Without problem! This is wild. Usually I could maximally visit for 1,5 hours and then i would have to recover for the next days.
    I really feel like I’m recovering!
    I’m still tired and my brain is telling me I need to sleep for a day, but there is no more wall of absolute horribleness because of which I need to stop.

just wanted to celebrate with you guys, probably I’ll have some ups and downs ahead of me, but this one strengthens my believe that it is absolutely tms and I am as fit and capable as any other person.

JanAtheCPA, Diana-M and Ellen like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations on your success! And thanks for sharing with it with us, as it will inspire others.

3. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

Hooray for you!!! You are on your way!!!

4. Jettie1989

Jettie1989 Peer Supporter

dancea

Diana-M likes this.