1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Christina Sarno-Hello!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Christina Sarno Horner, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Hi all, So excited to be here! As many of you know I am Dr. Sarno's daughter. I'm a psychotherapist, owner of Suite 14 Psychotherapy & co-founder of the Sarno x Sachs Solution training. I apply my father's model of treatment across all of the work I do, especially in my supervision of other clinicians. I continue to be fascinated by the fundamental power of uncovering, acknowledging, and accepting unconscious emotions. The training program launches today at www.sarnosachs.com. I am so proud of the year long journey I took with Nicole Sachs to develop this training for practitioners. As many of you know, this work is foundational and should no longer be thought of as an "add-on" to clinical practice but rather a paradigm to filter all meaningful treatment through. I am inspired daily by the work you all do, be it personally or professionally, to honor the legacy of my dad. Thank you!!

miffybunny, Saffron and Ellen like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello Christina!

I'm so excited and honored to help welcome you to what is, in essence, your father's forum! We both know it's actually Forest's forum (although I'll bet that the majority of our members have no clue how or why it came into being) but of course Forest is in the top tier of your father's all-time fans.

I've been looking forward to this announcement ever since I heard Nicole talk about the new course on her podcast, so I'm pretty thrilled to have you jump on here to give us the info on how to access it.

I'm not looking for a new career myself, but as a forum moderator I'm pretty interested in this and plan to take advantage of the first module offer, to see how it might integrate into that role.

All the best to you, Nicole and Lisa on this new venture in the journey to Spread The Word :joyful:

~Jan

3. Saffron

Saffron Peer Supporter

Welcome Christina. Thanks for coming here.