1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Does TMS ever take the form of organ dysfunction. But all your tests are normal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by newlearner, Dec 14, 2021.

1. newlearner

newlearner Peer Supporter

I hope this isn't more information than people want to read.

For a few months I've been having symptoms of kidney disease. Foamy urine (never been a problem before). Edema (never been a problem before). Not feeling well (never been a problem before).

Each bloodtest and urinetest I've had has been normal. My kidneys are just fine. According to the analysis. Of course I understand TMS can cause one to not feel well. But the other symptoms? Can this be TMS as well? By what method could TMS create foamy urine? What would make it generate edema? Before you guys think I'm crazy, I've had 5 labs done at 3 different places. So unless everyone has faulty machinery, these kidneys are fine.

2. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

The symptoms you describe are rather nebulous and subjective. If all the tests came back normal , you are left with symptoms that have no known cause. Water retention can happen for a myriad of reasons and all humans ebb and flow with that. Not sure if the edema is "perception" or reality based. Are you drinking enough water? When one is dehydrated, they can retain water and urine becomes concentrated. What constitutes foamy? I'm envisioning someone drinking dish detergent lol! This all screams off TMS to me but only an MD can rule out pathologies or infections. Tms can affect any system of the body, so yes actual physiological changes can occur...digestive, skin, temperature, bones...literally anything. If you know there is nothing structurally wrong, then you can assume it's brain based and stop obsessing about it. Also, drink more water lol!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021