1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Doing better! Thank you to the forum!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Diana-M, Sep 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

This is the most significant chapter of my life. I wish I could even say what all has changed in the 6 short months since I came here.

Your friendship and guidance have brought about powerful changes in me. I honestly wouldn’t be where I am without you. Saying merely “Thank you” could never be enough. Each time I try and give hope on this forum, I do it in honor of you.

What has changed? Physical changes as subtle as dark to dawn. When do you call it Daylight? First hint of gray or full sunshine? Doesn’t matter.

When I came here, I was down. Down for the count and Out. No hope. Lost. Overwhelmed.

The lessons have come slowly. But you were patient. It’s hard to “see,” what this world is mostly blind to.

My heart is filled with excitement. Fear has crept under a big rock. I won’t be digging it out.

I am unrecognizable to myself, so much has changed. That’s why I am no longer sad this happened to me. I can see the horizon. It’s glorious. I’m hiking on.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2024
    BruceMC, stevow7, JanAtheCPA and 8 others like this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Diana,
    Great news!
    Observing from a distance I see you've used the Forum skillfully, asking questions, doing your homework, sharing your experience. I'm really happy for you.

JanAtheCPA, Ellen, TG957 and 2 others like this.
  3. Diana-M

Thanks, Andy! I realized the post might sound like it’s a good bye—- just want to clarify, it’s not. It’s more like a love letter to the forum and recognizing I’m changing, even if drastic symptom relief hasn’t come yet. I’m just really thankful!

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  4. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Beautiful post, Diana! What a great message of hope!

Diana-M likes this.
  5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

You are an exemplary Forum member, Diana, and a joy to interact with! You embody the phrase "you get out of it what you put into it". So happy to read about all your progress.

6. Diana-M

Thank you Tamara @TG957 and @Ellen! You have helped me so much!

TG957 likes this.
  7. HealingMe

HealingMe Well known member

You’re on your way out. You got this.

TG957, Diana-M and Cactusflower like this.
  8. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

❤️

Diana-M likes this.
  9. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

Nice to see you've improved! awesome!!

Diana-M likes this.