1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by G.R., Dec 31, 2013.

1. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Hi. Everyone, I not sure what forum to post this on. I just wanted to wish everyone a very healthy and blessed New Year. It is a time for new beginnings and dreaming new ideas and loving life.

Thank you everyone for being such a caring community. I have made so many wonderful friends on this
    site. Thank you for all the love and support you have given me.
    G.R.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

My Gosh G.R. -- Happy New Year to You too my friend. I know some might be thinking well the new year was a few days ago but no, see we all have a complete new -- year that is going to be different than any year we've had in the past. We will all make plans to enjoy the smiles of our friends and the hugs of our loved ones, If you got grand babies, well those hugs are priceless -- I have Five.

Anyhow my point is we can make this year the best year ever but its going to happen moment by moment -- not day to day. The days go by to fast. No, were going to become NLP -- No limit People. Enjoy every moment of every second with thoughts of happiness and hope. Actually do every protocol we have here at the wiki and do it for yourself to enjoy, be proud of who you are guys cause I am so happy to have you all as friends. This community is growing faster than I ever dreamed possible and its cause the truth is healing and our friendship is contagious.

Wishing you the Best G.R. You have been a blessing to me all last year and now what a beautiful year of experiences were going to have in the New Year.:)

G.R. likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, GR and Herbie, and everyone...
    I always make the same new year's resolution:
    "If it doesn't bother Annie, I won't let it bother me."

It works often but not always. I'll keep working on it.

I think I'll have better luck with it this year because I know
    so much more about TMS.

It's too cold to go out, so Annie and I are staying home and
    enjoying a quiet first week of the new year.

G.R. likes this.