1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anyway for me to get unlearn your pain for free?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by hotmilk, Mar 4, 2024.

Tags:
  1. hotmilk

hotmilk Newcomer

I read the way out on a free audible trial. Is there anyway for me to do something similar to get unlearn your pain? moneys kind of tight rn as I am not working

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Our free Structured Educational Program is quite similar.

Do you have a public library where you live? I recently borrowed the audio version of The Way Out from mine, and way back in 2011,when I discovered this work, I borrowed ebook of The Divided Mind from the library. Ended up buying both...

hotmilk likes this.
  3. hotmilk

hotmilk Newcomer

Thanks. I just checked but it doesnt look like they have it

4. JanAtheCPA

Just don't fall into the Trap of letting your manipulative, primitive, fearful TMS brain try to convince you you've hit a dead end and you won't be able to do the work. Your manipulative, primitive, fearful TMS brain is full of shit when it comes to these kinds of tricks! Just do the SEP.

ARCUser831 and Gigalos like this.
  5. ARCUser831

ARCUser831 Well known member

I tried to find this free/low cost as well. This work I'm doing is rather private to me and I've preferred to find low-cost or free versions of the resources where able. The only ones I've been able to find free so far are Claire Weekes' book and Dr. Sarno's 'Healing Back Pain'.

Some sites allow you to download one book for free during a free trial, which can last as long as 30 days. If you're able to commit time to reading/listening to the entire book in that time, that could be an option.

6. JanAtheCPA

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    hotmilk likes this.
  7. hotmilk

hotmilk Newcomer

8. Fal

Fal Peer Supporter

Search Dan Buglio on YouTube, he does free daily videos about TMS and the way he is and explains the concept is fantastic.

sam908 and ARCUser831 like this.
  9. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

the book is more of a work book and very similar to the SEP

10. ARCUser831

ARCUser831 Well known member

I saw him recently on YouTube and was thinking I should give him a listen. I definitely will with your recommendation!

sam908 likes this.