1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

kanker sores (aphthous ulcers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by sarno123, Feb 10, 2024.

1. sarno123

sarno123 Newcomer

I have recovered from a number of symtoms. cronic lyme, hedaches, fatige, getting sick alot ect. Never had real back pain but aplied all dr sarno said about back pain to the above and after 2 years its alomost all gone.
    I keep getting canker sores (aphthous ulcers) like 3 at a time and when one goes away a new one comes. and its not going away with my sarno aproach
    I am assuming it is TMS I would just like a confirmation.
    if it is how does the brain induce them? (this will help me talk to my brain)
    is it from rage wearing down my amune system and than a low immune system produces canker sores?
    (I have seen somone write they get sores when they stressed and than the know the need to relax. but that is not tms i thought if you know your sressed that should not induce pain)
    any tips? or maybe assurence that people have had these for years and used tms to heal them
    thanks,

2. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome @sarno123
    This thread can help confirm your suspicion that your canker sores are TMS and at the end of the thread, someone posts they overcame this symptom.
    Sometimes it just takes time and patience for some symptoms to fade, and sometimes they are simply a signal that we are still creating internal stress that needs to be dealt with.

https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/anxiety.16683/ (Anxiety)

fridaynotes and JanAtheCPA like this.
  3. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

i used to get canker sores all the time. and now i have a host of other obnoxious TMS symptoms but no canker sores at all. i definitely chalk them up to TMS. they’re stress induced for sure!

JanAtheCPA likes this.