1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Long covid

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Rose123, Sep 9, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Rose123

Rose123 Newcomer

The only complication I had from covid was developing long covid. Which I now understand to be TMS. My doctor who diagnosed me, labeled me “at high risk of complications from Covid”, for no other reason than developing long covid. Looking at long covid as TMS, once I recover, am I still considered to be at high risk of complications due to covid?

2. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

Depending on how well you work on healing your TMS, you aren’t any more vulnerable to “long COVID” than you are to any other kind of TMS. Forget the word Long COVID. All that means is: You have TMS and the medical community doesn’t recognize it or know how to heal it. But this wiki is brimming with how to heal it. And also how to prevent and fight off future TMS. You’re in a good spot!

JanAtheCPA and Rose123 like this.
  3. Rose123

Rose123 Newcomer

Thank you so much for your reply! I am just beginning my TMS healing journey. Your support is much appreciated!

Diana-M likes this.
  4. Diana-M

Last edited: Sep 9, 2024
  5. Ybird

Ybird New Member

If you present it to your doctor as 'long covid', you could just ask them...they probably wouldn't ask why you thought you might recover.

Personally I would think that recovering from long covid/TMS would mean you were generally healthier and more resistant, but covid complications can be very serious. So you should probably still follow whatever protections or protocols your doctor is steering you towards.

Rose123 likes this.
  6. Diana-M