1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 17 Might be getting somewhere

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by fmisiaczek, Oct 9, 2023.

1. fmisiaczek

fmisiaczek New Member

I am journaling but I rarely feel overwhelmed or emotions rising to the surface. However I find that my mindset is shifting and I am experiencing less fear?. One thing I struggle with is I catch myself monitoring the pain throughout the day. I also still experience some fear during the pain which is suspect is normal? I still go physio to get dry needling once per month. I feel like I have lessened the degree of fear and frustration however. When I get pain I think about what is stressing me out. The MonteH investigation your emotions is helpful I will be applying that.

I remember reading an article about the "big pressure ab workouts put on your spine". This was when I was doing vigorous ab workouts. I thought to myself I have upper back pain, what if I get lower back pain too?. Its funny because soon after that I read mind body prescription and healing back pain and developed lower back pain. It has been around for a few months but I am treating it as TMS.

JanAtheCPA likes this.