1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Question about "mindbody prescription"

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by lili2002, Mar 22, 2024.

Tags:
  1. lili2002

lili2002 New Member

Hello! I ve found (alléluia!) this Book in french "le meilleur anti douleur c est votre cerveau" de Sarno.
    I want to be that it's "the mindbody prescription"
    I read a lot in english especially here but I'd prefer to read Sarno in french because my subconscient doesn't speak english as well. Could someone "copy " a couple of first sentences of thé beginning of the Book for exemple? I d like to find also the divided mind... Thanks a lot

HealingMe likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

That's great, @lili2002. Here you go - this is from the "Introduction: A Historical Perspective"

"Like a wildly growing cancer, the problem of pain of all kinds has become, since my graduation from medical school, a major epidemic in most of the industrialized countries of the Western world. The diagnosis and treatment of these disorders in the United States is now a gargantuan industry. The back pain problem alone costs the nation upward of seventy billion dollars a year, and if we add all the modern pain epidemics, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, the figure is probably twice that."​

Baseball65 and lili2002 like this.
  3. lili2002

lili2002 New Member

C est bien ça merciiii!

JanAtheCPA likes this.