1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 18 Recurring emotions while journaling

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by invincible, Sep 3, 2024.

1. invincible

invincible Peer Supporter

As I read my journal entries now I see a lot of common themes in what I am feeling.
    While writing over the last week especially I can see how ever event I'm writing about comes back to the same root emotion.

Some of my old entries are just pure rage and frustration. Some of the insults I've concocted are making me chuckle now. Quite innovative and descriptive.
    I see a lot of rage at being misunderstood, a lot of unprocessed and unfelt anger.
    Doubt, lack of confidence in myself. A sense of confusion, not having a direction in life. A lot of instability in terms of what I believe in and know, being easily swayed by new ideas and people.

Some recurring feelings:
    Feeling small, cornered, helpless, not in control, unheard, responsible for the happiness of others, responsible for everything, pressure, desperate, useless.

Been going through a weird phase in the last week or so in terms of emotions and symptoms. I missed a few days of the SEP as well because I was too busy, will do my best to not do that again.

On the whole, not too bad. We move.

JanAtheCPA likes this.