1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking IBS Success Stories

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by AnnaO, Aug 24, 2024.

1. AnnaO

AnnaO New Member

I’m excited to share that I am working on a program designed to help people recover from chronic digestive issues and IBS using the mind-body approach. Our goal is to offer support, hope, and practical tools to those struggling with IBS. We are developing this program in collaboration with Dr. David Clarke, an author and GI who has treated thousands of patients with IBS and other mind-body disorders.

To make this program truly impactful, I am looking for inspiring recovery stories from people who have found relief and healing from IBS through mind-body techniques. Your story could provide hope and motivation to others who are on their own journey to healing.

If you’ve experienced significant improvement or recovery from IBS through practices like pain reprocessing, emotional expression, stress management, or any other mind-body approach, I’d love to hear from you!

[​IMG] If you're interested, please send me a direct message for more details on how to participate.

Thank you so much for your support and for helping to spread hope to those who are struggling. [​IMG]

2. RS2024

RS2024 Newcomer