1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Steve2 is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The Feeding The Wolf story...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BloodMoon, Jan 26, 2020.

1. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Baseball65 likes this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

For general spirit wellness the gratitude exercise can't be overstated. I used to feed the Bad Wolf hourly... and had the corresponding experience. When I turned around wasn't one moment or one day...it was a lifelong process BUT I no longer even remember how the Bad Wolf Feeder thought... he's like a little brother who died.

We DO have to be careful with TMS and positive thinking/gratitude/prayer.....More than once I have though I have transcended all negativity (an amazing feeling) only to come down with a new tickle(TMS).... ever reminding me the subconscious/unconscious is usually lumbering behind my conscious perceived experience. I have to be honest and creative to think what it is that I am unaware of that is dragging me backwards. In that respect, the TMS is a purifier... makes me reeeeally have to do a deep cleaning, not just wiping off the counter.

love the wolf analogy

Kati and BloodMoon like this.