1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS Gastroenterologist

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by rcal43, Jul 10, 2024.

1. rcal43

rcal43 New Member

Hi, I looked at the practitioner directory and I do not see any practicing gastros, does anyone know of one in the NYC area or who will do telemed and is elsewhere?

Thanks

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @rcal43. The directory on our wiki is way out of date. We are currently referring people to the directory at the PPD Association website, which is PPDAssociation.org.

3. rcal43

rcal43 New Member

Thank you, I just looked and unfortunately I don't see any listed, so if there is one anyone knows of who is not listed, I would appreciate a recommendation. Thank you

4. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

Perhaps contact a local TMS Dr. and ask who they refer gastric patients to.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Dr. David Clark is well known in the TMS community.

David D. Clarke, MD is President of the Psychophysiologic Disorders Association. He is also Assistant Director at the Center for Ethics and Clinical Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology Emeritus both at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in Portland, Oregon, USA. He is Associate Faculty at Arizona State University, Associate Faculty at the Cummings Graduate Institue, Clinical Advisor to the Stress Illness Recovery Practitioners Association (U.K.) and Clinical Lecturer with Pacific University in Oregon.

Dr. Clarke is board-certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine and practiced Gastroenterology in Portland from 1984 to 2009.

He's published a book and can be found in interviews on YouTube and podcasts if you Google his name. I don't know if he sees patients at this time.