1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TOS, lumbar pain, plantar fasciitis and more

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Bartek, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Bartek

Bartek New Member

Hi,

I came across this forum after everything else failed and lost all hope. I am pretty sure I have TMS but would like you guys to reassure me.

My problems started a year ago. I had a bout of ear shingles which left me with tinnitus. After that I got really depressed, quit my job and felt really miserable. I started feeling slight tingling in my fingers which after a few months changed into a massive sharp pain i my thoracic back and neck. I did all sorts of test, mris etc. Finally, I was diagnosed with TOS as my pulse weakens in some test in ultrasound.

Obviously, I also have some bulging discs in my neck but on the other side than my arm problems, as well as bulging L5S1 and lumbar pain and plantar fasctiitis. When I look back, I have had issues for 7 years or so. Started with a buttock pain, ITBS, then achilles tendinopathy. I cannot recall a month without pain. I never associated those issues with stress, though, but it may all be connected I guess.

After I found out about TMS my symptoms in the neck and left arm weakend but a new pain in my hip appeared. I stopped running and cycling which was my passion as the pain was just too much.

There is obviously a lot of problems in the background like the aforementioned shingles, my sister’s suicide, job, family issues and probably many more.

Might be a stupid quoestion but do you think this is TMS?

2. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Bartek

Bartek New Member