1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
Lynn S
Last Activity:
Jul 28, 2018

Followers 2

Director of Mastermind Brain Spa

Share This Page

Lynn S

Peer Supporter, Female, from Chiang Mai, Thailand

I am Jan 17, 2018

Lynn S was last seen:
Jul 28, 2018
  • My Story

I relocated to Thailand two years ago to continue my healing journey from life altering health challenges and extreme stress. In addition, I've managed my life in wheelchairs for months at a time and have worked from bed over the past four years due to TMS. I realize this history with TMS started thirty years prior. I am the most typical profile with the upmost respect for this syndrome and what I have to do to recover to live a full and active life.
    1. Neen
      Neen
      How are you going now Lynn?
    2. Lainey
      Lainey
      Welcome and best wishes for your complete recovery.
      Lainey
      1. Lynn S likes this.
      2. Lynn S
        Lynn S
        Thank you. It's happening now!
        Jan 25, 2018
    3. Lynn S
  • My Story

Director of Mastermind Brain Spa
    Diagnoses:
    The most severe issues have been the usual diagnoses with cervical spine & lumbar spine.
    I relocated to Thailand two years ago to continue my healing journey from life altering health challenges and extreme stress. In addition, I've managed my life in wheelchairs for months at a time and have worked from bed over the past four years due to TMS. I realize this history with TMS started thirty years prior. I am the most typical profile with the upmost respect for this syndrome and what I have to do to recover to live a full and active life.