1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Ann Miller
Last Activity:
Jan 27, 2023
Home Page:
Chronic Pain Consultant

Share This Page

Ann Miller

Well known member, Female, from Atlanta Georgia

Ann Miller was last seen:
Jan 27, 2023
  • My Story

About Me

Quite simply, I am a 58-year-old woman who once had crippling pain and now has no chronic pain. (See my recovery story) I am a wife of 36 years and a mother to two- a cis, straight man and a trans gay man. I have worked and lived in a variety of areas but currently live outside of Atlanta Georgia. I divide my time between my family, my grandson, my consulting business: Paths Beyond Pain, and my nonprofit work as a Regional Director for PFLAG, the oldest and largest nonprofit organization for LGBTQ+ individuals and their families.

I believe as Ralph Waldo Emerson said that,

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of the intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed easier because you lived here. This is to have succeeded.”
    1. Ann Miller
      Ann Miller
      Pain free for years!
  • My Story

Home Page:
    https://www.pathsbeyondpain.com/
    Chronic Pain Consultant
    Diagnoses:
    Back pain, bulging discs, Fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme, vertigo, smelling phantom smells, migraine
    About Me

Quite simply, I am a 58-year-old woman who once had crippling pain and now has no chronic pain. (See my recovery story) I am a wife of 36 years and a mother to two- a cis, straight man and a trans gay man. I have worked and lived in a variety of areas but currently live outside of Atlanta Georgia. I divide my time between my family, my grandson, my consulting business: Paths Beyond Pain, and my nonprofit work as a Regional Director for PFLAG, the oldest and largest nonprofit organization for LGBTQ+ individuals and their families.

I believe as Ralph Waldo Emerson said that,

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of the intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed easier because you lived here. This is to have succeeded.”