1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I'm Presenting at Long Covid, Vaccine Injury Summit

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Andy Bayliss, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Friends,

I wanted to celebrate with you all that after much work, over at least a year, some with Dr. Schubiner, I did an interview with Dr. Syed Haider that will be part of his online conference. Dr. Haider has the largest telemedicine practice for covid early treatment, long covid, and vaccine injury. I have the honor to present the TMS mindbody view that we understand on this site --- which most of these physicians are ignorant of, I'm afraid.

I am not putting this up to promote this, or to suggest any or all of the Vaccine Injury/Long Covid physicians are offering what you want or need, since this TMS Wiki is a mindbody forum.

I wanted to let you know that there are some brilliant open-minded physicians like Dr. Haider, ---who although deeply immersed in experimental, observational, covid-related pharmaceutical and nuetraceutical treatments, who are also taking in the kind of information we stand for here. There may be other mindbody presenters on this list; I have not checked all names.

I am so proud to introduce this work to the physicians on this list, many of whom, frankly are my heroes because they've thought outside the box, and I believe saved many lives. I've tried to bridge our community with theirs, and I'm really happy to share this with you all.

I believe all these presentations will be available free in a few months as that is Dr. Haider's practice.

Best,

Andy

Attached Files:

Celayne, TG957, Cactusflower and 2 others like this.
  2. julzibobz

julzibobz New Member

Andy this is great! I have (had) long covid myself and the TMS world has brought me further than I knew was possible. There are some big names on there. Do you have a link via which we can watch? Or will that be up in a few months time?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  3. backhand

backhand New Member

Congratulations, Andy! Looking forward to whatever becomes public.

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This is SO awesome, Andy. You are really "doing the work", at the ultimate level. Congratulations!

I couldn't remember when you joined the forum, so I went looking for your first thread, which is so good that I'm posting the link:
    https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/foot-pain-remarkable-recovery.1988/ (Foot Pain Remarkable Recovery)

Keep us posted!

~Jan

5. Andy Bayliss

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the recognition and encouragement.

I found out it is free to attend right away on the 29th, but you may need to give some information like credit card. This is a great group, and I trust Haider, but that is too bad. Because these docs live on the edge of "acceptable medicine" they get a lot of internet interference, like bots, and attacks, apparently. Dr. Haider promotes his work, but does a huge amount, much like the TMS folks, for free, including for those who can't afford services.

Here is the link, customized to give me some credit for getting folks there. For those suffering Long Covid, even if they are not involved with TMS-type treatment, this broad-based approach will probably give some hopeful ideas. Included is life style, mindfulness, etc. And maybe there will be other TMS/PPD-type representation, besides me.

https://www.longcovidreset.com/2023-andy-bayliss (Long COVID Reset Summit)

Jan, thanks for the reminder!!

TG957 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  6. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

This is great, Andy! You are an excellent advocate for the TMS approach.

7. Andy Bayliss

Hi Ellen, So nice to hear from you. I don't spend much time here any more and glad you're still around.
    Andy

Ellen likes this.
  8. Sweetdaisy

Sweetdaisy Peer Supporter

Sorry for my ignorance, but are you suggesting vaccine injury has a mental component? This is a genuine question because I consider my symptoms related to the vaccine.

Celayne and Sita like this.
  9. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

That's exactly what Andy is saying, as a number of people from this forum have explained to you in past posts! This is our belief. I'm very sorry to hear you are still suffering from your belief.

TG957 likes this.
  10. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

I am of a firm believe that if the brain is in the distressed mode, it is pre-conditioned to develop any anomalous response to any event. Vaccination very well could be a trigger, but not a physiological, but psychological. Just because your vaccination arrived at the time when you were vulnerable, it does not mean that vaccine as such caused your symptoms. Subconscious works in mysterious ways.

Sweetdaisy and JanAtheCPA like this.
  11. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

I believe reactions to any kind of medicine can be physiological as well as psychological, especially something injected into the body. Why would a vaccine be any different than injecting a narcotic? There are certainly physiological effects from that and there are ingredients in vaccines that can react badly in some people. I don’t think it serves us to dismiss all vax reactions as only psychological. How the person deals psychologically with their physiological reactions could affect the way the symptoms resolve, I agree. I just think if we say all “vaccine injury” is psychological when a drug has been put into our system that the equivalent would be to say that any symptoms from whatever the vaccine is meant protect against (tetanus/shingles/flu etc) is also only psychological, which I think no one here would claim.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
    Sweetdaisy likes this.