1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

In fear as can’t seem to solve this..

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by anewdawn, Jul 7, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anewdawn

anewdawn Newcomer

Hello,

I hope if you’re reading this you’re doing well and thriving!

I’m 22 years old and since 16 I’ve suffered with ‘chronic’ pelvic pain occurring from an initial injury. The symptoms were dullness in the pelvis area, no libido, erectile dysfunction and a tight sensation in the pelvis. After some TMS therapy and deep realisations, the pain has alleviated and only the erectile problems remain. I can’t seem to crack this and, despite therapy, long form writing to address my unconscious mind and an all out offensive to finally beat this, my libido remains low and I lack morning erections etc- which is abnormal as I eat extremely healthy, work out a lot as I enjoy it and look after myself in general. I think because this has gone on for so long I see such fear in that part of my body that it’s fried my central nervous system.

Anyway, moving forward, I’ve had glimpses of it being completely ‘better’, such as when I started the therapy but now I’m a few sessions in, I seem to have reset as I’ve began to doubt the process. If I had trauma, would I not be motivated to fix this and would I not start to actually feel things about what I write about, rather than just feeling nothing?

I’m sorry to offload here, I just feel like thinking to myself is just an echo chamber of possibilities and need an external perspective of someone who has gone through the similar situations. If you’ve read all this, thank you.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.