1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Nicole Sachs: Teens Teaching Teens TMS!!! Another must-listen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JanAtheCPA, Feb 4, 2024.

1. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

How timely is this podcast, and the news that Nicole Sachs LCSW, is putting together a program just for teens - with 16-year old Kate (her partner Lisa's daughter)???!!!

This is great news. If you are a teenager with TMS symptoms, or a young adult still wondering how you could have started having your symptoms when you were so young, or if you are the parent or relative or mentor of a teenager, ANY teenager, please listen to this podcast and put Nicole and Kate's developing program on your radar.

But that's not the only reason to listen to this podcast. Honestly, I think this is (yet another!) must-listen. This is also Kate's TMS story, and it's a good one, and she is incredibly articulate about describing the effect of the pressures that led her into TMS, and the skills that led her out of it.

I knew intellectually that today's teens have unique pressures that seniors like myself can't relate to, but I clearly saw that I REALLY had no clue whatsoever. Kate and Nicole also talk about JournalSpeak in great detail - very very helpful, to everyone and anyone, really!

The Cure for Chronic Pain with Nicole Sachs, LCSW / Teens Teaching Teens TMS: Anxiety, Stomachaches, Migraines and More (audioboom.com)
    The Cure for Chronic Pain with Nicole Sachs, LCSW: Teens Teaching Teens TMS: Anxiety, Stomachaches, Migraines and More on Apple Podcasts

Or wherever you get your podcasts - Nicole is on all of the podcasting apps and platforms.

2. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

THANK YOU, Jan! This is so meaningful to read. Lisa and Kate are excited and appreciative of your robust recommendation. Indeed, keep a look out for our teen programming as we are working hard on crafting this message to speak to them directly. Much love to you!

JanAtheCPA likes this.