1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

sarno method works! but where to go from here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by chriswatts369, Sep 27, 2023.

1. chriswatts369

chriswatts369 New Member

i had the tms symptoms of crooked body and pelvis, limping when walking, chronic pain

i been working with sarno method of feeling the repressed emotions and a lot of the muscles are loosening up. i hve a record of walking 20 k steps without pain now, though i get super tired from walking due to the compensations lol.

what i'm curious is whether i should step out of my comfort zone (literally) and start jogging? or should i wait till my body feels ready and comfortable enough before i go jog?

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

I.M. not so H.O.
    ....The faster you send the message to your brain that there is nothing wrong with you, the faster you will be Free!!

Free=No limitations. After I was certain it was TMS, I worked out even Harder then I had in the past just to detox myself from the fear I had conditioned into myself. I didn't really need to keep it up (I was never that healthy in the first place)... But it is the best way to claim the new experience!

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. chriswatts369

chriswatts369 New Member

I.M. not so H.O. what does this mean?

Baseball65 likes this.
  4. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

In my not so humble opinion - that's Baseball65 speak :)

JanAtheCPA and Baseball65 like this.
  5. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Wow! That's awesome. Slow, steady progress is a good way to build your confidence. Keep moving forward and keep a daily record of your progress. That's what I did and recovered rapidly and completely. In this series of videos, I explain the process. It will give you additional tools.

https://www.fredamir.com/videos

Take care,

JanAtheCPA likes this.