1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions
Hi Brian, I'm in the middle of my break but will definitely start up again after the three week break. It sounds like you are making amazing progress again the second time around. It's awesome how many insights you are getting, and how aware you are now of the felt resonance in your body.

It's been interesting timing for me as the break coincided with visiting family in the US. I'm definitely way less reactive and believe me, they are definite button pushers.

Yb44 I started doing the process pretty much the day I got the book. This was desperation as I've done a lot of other TMS stuff. I've pretty much cleared allergies and asthma but still have sciatic pain. I have to say however that it's a great process anyway; I've really increased awareness and am allowing a much greater depth of emotion now. I'm definitely freer and happier so I'm not complaining!