1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
What are your favorite TMS affirmations?
Great thread Dexy.

Some of my favourites, which I use daily are:

My body heals rapidly. I love every cell in my body. I am healthy and whole and filled with joy. Good health is mine now I release the past. I allow vitality and health to flow through me. I am gentle with my body and love myself. My body uses time to repair and rejuvenate itself. The more I relax the healthier I am. I lovingly do everything to assist my body into good health. My happy thoughts create my healthy body. I know that before others love me, I have to love myself, my self-love begins now.

An important point is to catch a negative thought when it's occurring and try not to follow it through, but to replace it with with a positive thought. The more often we do this via the practice of being mindful, the more our natural thinking shifts towards healthy habits.