1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
"All The Rage" premiers November in NYC
Tears came when his daughter and Mrs. Sarno state that people come up to him all the time and say 'you saved my life'. Dr. Sarno immediately corrected her by saying 'changed', but his wife didn't accept that and insisted that 'they use the word saved'.
He downplays it a bit but his daughter goes on about how he gives people permission to have certain emotions without having to be in excruciating pain and that having these emotions doesn't mean you are a bad person. His reaction to all this is priceless, I hope the people from Rumur don't mind me posting this screenshot, but it shows what a modest guy he really is.

View attachment 919

I always hated to say he saved my life, because it sounds as if he is a miracle-worker. I think Dr. Sarno feels it that way too. But I have to admit, if I hadn't discovered the TMS theory, I don't know what I would have done and where I would be now. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr. Sarno, for changing.... No!!!... Saving my life!! And thank you all great people here (and on the TMSHelp forum, where I first found out about TMS by pure coincidence) who put so much of their time and energy in helping people.