Recent content by Akasia

  1. A

    Day 1

    Thank you Walt! Hearing someone else say that my symptoms are likely from TMS helps me in the process of accepting the diagnosis. I am having a major flare-up right now where the muscles are so spastic that it's pulling my right hip joint out of place....I can't put any weight on my right leg at...
  2. A

    Day 3: exercise question to ponder

    Thank you so much Walt and Labrador! Your words of encouragement and advice are exactly what I needed to hear. I feel a lot better knowing that I'm not alone! I'll try to use some of these strategies the next time I work out and I'll keep you posted on my progress. I definitely put A LOT of...
  3. A

    Day 3: exercise question to ponder

    I worked out 3 days ago...it was a 30 minute overall strengthening home video. While I was doing the exercise I was feeling pretty good. It hurt to put weight only on my right leg or to do a lunge with my right leg forward so I just tried to back off the painful movements and be grateful for the...
  4. A

    Day 1

    Hi, My name is Akasia. I'm 34 years old and I'm been suffering from pain for the past 13 years. When I was 21 I first noticed this nagging tension pain on the left side of my thoracic spine. I would have to crack it literally once every 15 minutes throughout the day to get some relief. That pain...
Back
Top