Recent content by inymyfruitcup

  1. inymyfruitcup

    'Tis the Season for Pain?

    Reading this just brought tears to my eyes. I think I need to take a time out to have some time for myself. This holiday season I really let myself get swept away with my felt sense of responsibility and guilt. Thank you for posting this. It is much appreciated.
  2. inymyfruitcup

    One things disappears while the others rage on

    Thanks mike2014, these are all good things to keep in mind as I am very prone to going off on mental tangents. I used to suffer from OCD as a child, and while I don't have any more "routines" or "rituals" I think I still definitely have a lot of the mental components of OCD. I also wanted to...
  3. inymyfruitcup

    Christmas Flare Up ? What happened to you/and Why or What do you think 'started it' ?

    GUILT, guilt is the big one for me. I really noticed that yesterday. My girlfriend and I have been dating for around 5 months, but I have only just met her family within the past month or so. I went over to her mother's house yesterday evening for cookies, and her family's gift exchange. On...
  4. inymyfruitcup

    Something to think about... Mind body paradigm

    Thank you so much for posting this! You should feel great about making videos to help people. Keep up the good work, I am very excited to watch them when I get a moment.
  5. inymyfruitcup

    One things disappears while the others rage on

    Isn't that funny how there is a "favorite" symptom that tends to be your body's go to? I suppose the pathway in your brain for this particular symptom may be a pretty deeply worn groove, so this is why it can come back so easily. I think this is the case for my eczema. I have never really had...
  6. inymyfruitcup

    Something to think about... Mind body paradigm

    Hey there, I found what you said to be interesting. Care to expand on it? Or could you point me in the direction some things? I like hearing these kinds of insights. Aside from looking into these things because of my own problems, I have to admit, mind/body healing philosophy has become a bit of...
  7. inymyfruitcup

    Pelvic Pain - Healed

    Hey there, I just wanted to "bump" this thread because it's giving me a lot of hope. As someone who is admittedly avoids and suppresses feelings, the idea of "feeling" feelings feels like you're asking me to speak fluent Portuguese with no prior knowledge of the language. I feel this does a...
  8. inymyfruitcup

    One things disappears while the others rage on

    For the last few months I have experienced a pretty intense fatigue/ general weak feeling, widespread muscle twitching as well as random aches and pains in different joints. Today as I am writing this, these things persist, but I wanted to bring something else up... Around 2 months ago I...
  9. inymyfruitcup

    Dealing with emotions or retraining the brain?

    I like what you've said here, and while I've yet to master it myself, it just makes sense. I'm going to keep this in mind.
  10. inymyfruitcup

    Something to think about... Mind body paradigm

    The more and more I read about mind body healing inside of TMS and outside of TMS the more I can draw can comparisons between the two. In fact they both pretty much say the same thing... "There is nothing wrong with you, your body is simply trying to divert attention or even bring attention to...
  11. inymyfruitcup

    Benign Fasciculation Syndrome and TMS

    For me, this whole thing starts with terrible headaches after the dentist 5 years ago. And I've seen a lot of strange symptoms come and go haha
  12. inymyfruitcup

    Benign Fasciculation Syndrome and TMS

    I think I found "my people" in the TMS community between you and mdh157 haha My main concerns are the fasciculations, myoclonic jerks, and fatigue I've been experiencing. But if you read my story I've had just about every kind of symptom a person can have. You guys have numbness and perceived...
Back
Top