Recent content by Leonor

  1. Leonor

    Hyper kids and other TMS triggers

    My son can be very hyper, he is 12 years old. He is also stubborn and lazy, unless he is doing sports, but he is very affectionate and adapt very easily to new situations. I was very surprised when the pediatrician asked him to rate his life from 1 to 10, 10 being the best and he said 8. The...
  2. Leonor

    My 911 tool set Pt.2

    Thank you Eric, great recap. I am going through a horrible anxiety phase. I am doing a lot of necessary changes and my subconscious is fighting me, but I am hanging in there, specially knowing that it is a phase that I will overcome. Saludos, Leonor
  3. Leonor

    Claire Weekes Audio

    Thanks a lot Eric! I will take a look at that book.
  4. Leonor

    Claire Weekes Audio

    Hi Eric, I listened to almost all the links and they are very interesting. Her tone of voice is also very reaffirming. After she explained how panic attacks, anxiety and depression develop she mainly says that whenever the feelings come you have to relax your body, not affirm the fear and let...
  5. Leonor

    Monte Hueftle Master Program

    [ I'll try Monte's first. I'm not really big on listening to CDs, so the more inviting the CD the better.] Hi Magicbird, I think that everyone has a different experience. I still wonder when people heal so fast and wish it would be me, but I have come to terms with the fact that we are all...
  6. Leonor

    Alan G. Overcoming conditioned responses

    Hi Alan, I totally agree with your response. It has happened to me. I know a lot of my chronic fatigue and other symptoms are conditioned. I have been so eager to get rid of it that it has gotten worse. I read a lot of books, articles and materials about it, did several tms healing programs but...
  7. Leonor

    WRITING ONESELF OUT OF FIBROMYALGIA

    Hi Mermaid, I think that due to conditioning it does make a difference, even if it is not in a real healing way, that is why it has to be undone slowly. Leonor
  8. Leonor

    WRITING ONESELF OUT OF FIBROMYALGIA

    Hi Walt And Herbie, Congratulations on your new book! Wuau! Saludos, Leonor
  9. Leonor

    WRITING ONESELF OUT OF FIBROMYALGIA

    Hi, I fully understand what you are saying, it is mostly not as easy as it looks, specially if you read Dr. Sarno's books. There are a lot of cases where people heal really fast, but we also need to remember that he was treating only a small percent of people that were willing to accept tms. I...
  10. Leonor

    Brilliant re-post from 2009!

    Hi njoy, I think we all have different styles. I already went through my past and it does not help me now to continue to dig into it. I am listening to Monte Hueftle's recordings and practicing his yoga breathing, which is called root lock. I can't tell yet if it will help me, but right now that...
  11. Leonor

    Brilliant re-post from 2009!

    Hi njoy! I think that after visiting your past and getting out the anger for a short time the most difficult task is being present and not dwelling on negative or obsessive thoughts. The only way to achieve it is being aware of it and every time you catch yourself not being present return to it...
  12. Leonor

    Monte Hueftle Master Program

    Thank you Bruce and Anne, I think I will order his program. He also offers email support and that is important to me also. I am pretty much over looking into my past, I did it with Schubiner's book. I just want to look forward to my pain-free days. I have done some progress, but my chronic...
  13. Leonor

    Monte Hueftle Master Program

    Hi Anne, Thank you for your reply. I did look into the search engine and I did not find any feedback from people that have used the Master Practice Program. I do have enough info about the content of the program but not really how it is carried out. If you did it maybe you can tell me. Leonor
  14. Leonor

    Monte Hueftle Master Program

    Has anybody done this program? What is the difference between his program and the others? This is his link: http://www.runningpain.com/master_practice_program Leonor
Back
Top