1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Forest

1. Seraphina
    Seraphina
    Hi Forest, I've been busy at work so I couldn't focus on following SEP and the forum these days. I was so frustrated with my boss, distracted, and just followed my gut to visit this forum again to take a rest and see how everybody's doing.
    Oct 15, 2014
  2. Seraphina
    Seraphina
    My pain syndrome recently is around my ankle and the pelvic floor and the butt. I've tried to care less about it, give up on being obsessed with it, and live my life as happily as I can. My ankle pain is very minor and manageable (still pops and clicks though), but the pelvic floor and butt pain is still bullying me a lot, making me using a soft cushion while commuting :(
    Oct 15, 2014
  3. Seraphina
    Seraphina
    I think my anxiety and fear is still feeding the pain cycle on and off. BUT I'm sure I'll get better. It's just a matter of time, isn't it?
    Oct 15, 2014
  4. Forest
    Forest
    Indeed! It sounds like you are on the right track. As you may know, most TMS docs suggest setting aside physical props, but only when you're ready. :) Sorry about your boss!
    Oct 15, 2014