1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Atypical trigeminal neurolgia or TMS? Is this TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by deny, Mar 11, 2021.

1. deny

deny Peer Supporter

Hi!

I am new here. If anyone can help me, I'm extremely grateful.

My name is Denice, soon 29 years old and I' coming from Stockholm, Sweden. Make no sense.

I have read a lot about TMS and when I read about those different personalities I started crying. IT'S ME!

It started already at the age of 20 when I started getting chronic urinary tract infections without bacteria. Yes, you hear. After about 5 months of daily intake of antibiotics, I got better. Maybe this time it was an embedded infection. In any case, life went on after this.

2015 was perhaps my worst year of my entire life. My father was / is an alcoholic, he and my mother divorced and I had to take care of my drunk father. He owed me money so I could not borrow for 3 years. He took all my savings. Then he disappeared. In the same vein, my boyfriend left me. I was completely devastated and probably did not realize how bad and how stressed I was. At the end of 2015, these urinary tract problems started again but antibiotics did not help and I wanted to end my life. I even went to London to meet a professor named James Malone, who is a very famous doctor in this field. Not even he could help me. I could not work, not sit, not sleep. I had so much pain in my abdomen with cramps and I felt the need to pee and swollen all the time.

Then get in touch with Dr. Morse, a man who advocates fruit. Only fruit in their diet, it became a salvation. I actually got much better in my urinary tract problems. I then met a guy. I had incredibly low self-esteem and probably did not have much confidence in people at this time. He went to a festival and I was worried for a week. Every minute that he was unfaithful to me. I started to get pain in the outside of my throat and a week later I could not open my jaw. I had such huge pains in my jaw and the doctors found nothing. Then got in touch with a biological dentist who said it was due to hidden infections at my old wisdom tooth extractions. The operation did not help. I have done so much to make this pain better, with splints, with diet, etc. I want to tell you that at this point I was desperate. I got in touch with Nicole Daruda. A woman who became ill from her breast implant. So I thought it was me too. I thought that these chemicals had a setback in my body and that is why I have so much pain in my jaw and abdomen.

Here I was really sad. I have always been flat and imagined that you have to have breasts as a woman to be liked. I cried so much, every day. Then I began to feel a pain in a tooth I had never felt before. I have been diagnosed with a lot of things, but they find nothing wrong with the tooth. I'm worried it's cracked, but they can not find anything. I have constant pain so I thought that now I really need to have surgery to remove my breast implant. But my pain has continued. It's now over 2 years since I removed my implants and I have not shown myself naked for my boyfriend of 2 years. This eats me up. I hate my body and I wanted nothing more than to have these implants left, but I thought they made me sick. Help me. Does my constant, nerve pain in teeth, jaw and neck sound like TMS ???

Balsa11 likes this.
  2. honeybear424

honeybear424 Well known member

Yes! You are in the right place here! You are not alone. I see TMS all over your post.

3. deny

deny Peer Supporter

@honeybear424, thank you for your time!

Any tips what I can do?

4. Annelise

Annelise Newcomer

Hi,
    I recommend you do the wonderful Pain Recovery Program by Alan Gordon.

5. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

Denice,

You went through a lot of betrayal because your father is alcoholic and he stole from you.
    It's very hard accept when your parent cares more about booze than his daughter, but that's his addiction.

Start with some gentle attitude towards yourself. Put your hand over your heart and say "I am safe. I will listen to you and take care of you."
    29 is young. Be happy that you have discovered TMS...as many of us did not know about it until middle age or older.

Begin with learning more about what TMS is.

Personally, Steve Ozanich's "The Great Pain Deception" book helped me quite a bit.
    Many people love Nicole Ferber Sachs videos on YouTube.

You are on your way. Be hopeful.

Marcia

Balsa11 likes this.