1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby's Thank You

Discussion in 'Thank You Dr. Sarno' started by Forest, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone!

I just added Bobby's Thank You. He emailed it to ThankYouDrSarno@tmswiki.org.

I have a bit of free time now, so I have three more contributions to post during the next several weeks....

Here's Bobby's Thank You:
    https://www.thankyoudrsarno.org/bobbys-thank-you (Bobby’s Thank You - Thank You, Dr. Sarno)

Bobby’s Thank You

Thanks to Dr Sarno, I continue to live with my back pain-free, symptom-free, restriction-free, posture-unrestricted, medication-free, gadget-free. To stay healthy I try to eat healthily, follow the orthomolecular guidelines for supplementation, see my MaxLiving chiropractor on a regular schedule, and exercise for an hour every other morning with an ‘outdoor all-weather sunrise exercise group’.

I continue to tell my story of being freed from back pain to anyone who might benefit. I always ask them the question that really got my attention about the likelihood of my condition being TMS: is your pain the worst in the wee hours of the morning? If so, then you should explore the possibility that your pain comes from TMS.

Thank You Dr. Sarno!
    — Bobby K.

[​IMG]
    At the outdoor all-weather sunrise exercise group in 31 degree weather. Holding a solid plank on the roller wheel, on one foot. In Jan 2020 — four months before turning age 65.
    The following is my first thank-you LETTER to Dr. Sarno — from 2003:

November 6, 2003
    Dr. John E. Sarno
    Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
    400 East 34th St
    New York, NY 10016

Dear Dr. Sarno:

Thank you so much for all of the materials that you have published about TMS, and for writing to tell me of a doctor in my area who is knowledgeable about TMS. I have an appointment in a few weeks to see Dr. Andrea Segal at GWU Center for Integrative Medicine, and hope to get a diagnosis of my condition from her. I’m also visiting tomorrow with the Integrative Medicine clinic at my local Kaiser Permanente HMO to see what they can offer.

I don’t have much of a story to tell … other than it was much like you described in books and video. The first time around, about 4 years ago, I’d not heard of TMS, and went the conventional route — with all the attendant restrictions and fear that continue after the pain goes away.

Then I had an episode about a year ago, awful pain, delays getting a new MRI. Found one of your books, acquired and studied more information sources about TMS, and was pain-free and fear-free in no time. Just a few weeks ago, I had a rather painful episode, and got back into the materials to study what to do in such a case, and again am rapidly better. I am so fortunate and grateful that you developed the TMS theory, published your materials, and that I found those materials — and even more grateful that I am well, and have so little pain or fear. Praise the Lord!

The whole world owes you a very large thanks. It is my hope that your methods will soon be widely accepted all across the country and the world. If there’s anything that I can do to contribute to furthering that goal, I’d be interested in participating. (I have recently returned a research survey form to Dr. Schechter.)

I wish you all the best in all your endeavors, and in your whole life.

Sincerely,
    Bobby K.

TG957 likes this.
  2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, Forest!

Forest likes this.
  3. ottototto

ottototto Newcomer

Thx for post

4. ottototto

ottototto Newcomer